1 ．How often does the woman go to visit her teacher?
A. At least once a year. B. Once every two years. C. Twice a month.
2. What is the man }oin} to do this weekend?
A. work m his garden, B.Go to the picnic. C. Go to the company:
3 ．How does the woman's sister go to the university?
A. On foot. B. By bus. C. By subway.
4. How many people are there probably?
A. 9. B. 11． C. 10.
5 ．What are the two speakers doing?
A. Looking for a job. B. Having a holiday. C. Organizing a tour.
第二节（共15小题；每小题1. 5分，满分22. 5分）
6. Why is the woman talking to the man?
A. Because she wants to ask for a month's leave.
B. Because she wants to give up her job.
C. Because she wants to get better pay.
7. What will the woman do after her wedding?
A. Have a long honeymoon.
B. Be a teacher in the college.
C. Be a housewife.
8. Where is the man?
A. In a TV shop. B. In a movie theatre. C. In a hotel room.
9. What is the man's problem?
A: He doesn't know how to work the TV
B. He can't find a card box for the cards.
C. He doesn't know how to follow the instructions.
10. What is the woman going to the UK for?
A. To study here:
B. To see her grandparents.
C. To see her parents.
11. How long will she stay in the UK?
A. Less than 8 weeks. B. More than 8 weeks. C. Only 8 weeks.
12: Who will go with the woman to the UK?
A. Her husband. B. Her dog. C. Her son.
13. What is Jane doing now？
A. Typing a letter. B. Typing a paper for Helen. C. Typing her paper.
14. Where is the man going?．
A. To Paris: B. To New York. C: To London.，
15. When will Jane probably meet Helen?．．
A. During her trip. B. Tomorrow morning. C. At dinner time.
16. Why is the man looking for Helen?
A. He wants to talk with her.
B. He wants her to type papers for him.
C. He wants her to hand in her paper.
17. Who is the speaker?
A. A tour guide. B. A hotel manager. C. A weather reporter
18. Which activity is NOT included in the holiday arrangement?
A. Skiing. B. Sunbathing. C. Swimming.
19. How many sports are mentioned in the announcement?
A. 1 ．B. 2. C: 3.
20: What can we infer from this announcement?
A. The weather is changeable.
B. They are far away from any towns and cities.
C. Local food is both cheap and delicious:
21．Take your time-it's not_______long distance from here to________hotel you are going to.
A.不填；the B. a; the C. the; a D.不填；a
22. ------Tom has been fired by. his boss.
_______？As far as I know, he is a hardworking and considerate fellow.
A. Why not B. How come C. What then D. So what
23．I was chatting on the Internet last night when I smelt something_________in the next room.
A. burning B. to burn C: be burnt D. to be burnt
24. The policeman scolded the driver for turning without a_________
A. symbol B. Mark C. signal D. chance
25. -----Tony, you must have noticed the student who broke the glass.
-------I'm sorry. I__________attentively.
A. studied B. was studying C. am studying· D. would study
26. ------Have you heard that George quit his job?
--------Yeah, but I can't_______why he did so.
A. put out B . figure out C. carry out D. send out
27. Professor Tang didn't give us a speech today. It was_______he had a traffic accident on the
way to school.
A. that B. when C. why D. because
28. With a telescope, you can see on the top of the mountain_________．
A. lies a few stone lions B. lie a few stone lions
C. does a few stone lions lie D. do a few stone lions lie
29. -------Hi, Lucy. Do you know where Linda is?
-------She________in the library．I saw her there just a few minutes ago.
A. shall be B. must be
C. should have been D. might have been
30. Li Gang was required to apologize______the people present at the meeting______what
he had done.
A. for; by B. with; about C. to; for D. at; with
31. _______a bad habit is formed, it will take a long time to get rid of it.，
A: Ever since B. While C. Once D. Even if
32. There came a point in his life_______he had to hink seriously about his future.
A. what B. that，C. when D. which
33. ------Sorry for the delay. I got lost in the mountain.
------That's OK. You're safe and that's what_______
A. does B. works C. stays D. counts
34. This small seaside village is such a perfect place for holidays that visitors never: leave
A. feeling disappointing B. felt disappointing
C. feeling disappointed D. felt disappointed
35. -------Perhaps we can't arrive at the bus station on time.
_________．We still have forty minutes.
A. Yes, you are right B. Not at all
C. What a pity· D. Take it easy‘
阅读下面殖文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A; B-, C,和D)中，选出可以填入空
My now 7 year old grandson, who lives 100 miles away, has had my mobile phone number
memorized since he was 4. Since then, he has 36 me every night before he 37 to tell me about his day or just to say "Good Night Grandma"．
He also 38 calls me at other times during the day just to 39 a happy or sad
moment. Many times he's dribbling (ice球）a basketball with one hand, 40 laughing with a friend about something that I never quite 41 about, or crying about something he may or may not want to talk about while fm on the other end of the 42 . I just listen and empathize（心领神会）or laugh with him一just share his current 43 . I always let him be
in charge of the subject, the emotion, and the amount of 44 he's on the phone with me: Many times I just listen to him play (or watch him on Skype), listen while he does his homework aloud, or play games we've made up together that we can play over the phone.
The only time I take 45 of the conversation is when he's 46 to say goodbye at
night. Then I have 4 special 47 I say to him every night. One night I thought maybe he
was 48 hearing those so didn't say them. He 49 called me back and told me that I
50 to say those sentences！I haven't 51saying them since then!
My friends all know that he takes precedence（优先权）over all other things. 52 I'm at a Doctor's appointment, in church, or some place where I really can't take his call, I always
politely 53 myself and talk to him, 54 it's just for a minute to tell hirri I'll call him
back in a few minutes.
He knows that he takes first place in my 55 ·
36. A. called B. pictured C: visited D. written to
37. A. does his homework B．goes to bed C. has supper D. watches TV
38. A. happily B. hurriedly C. frequently D: kindly
39. A. describe B. have C. share D. spare
40. A: but ．B: or C. so D. thus
41. A: catch on B: get on C. keep up` D. pick up
42. A. earth B. phone C. street D: town
43. A. emotion B. ideas C: lessons D. news
44. A. fun B. money C. play D. time
45. A. advantage B. care C. control D. notice
46. A. curious B: forced C. ready D. reluctant
47. A: greetings B. words C. presents·D. sentences
48. A. accustome-d to B. interested in C. keen on ．D. tired of
49. A. angrily B. immediately C. slowly D: unfortunately
50. A. forgot B. hesitated C. hoped ．D. intended
S1．A. avoided B. considered C. missed D. regretted
52. A. Since B. Though. C. While D. Unless
53. A. entertain B. excuse C. express D. punish
54. A. as if B. as long as C. even if D. now that
55. A. brain B: heart C. mind D. soul
graduating at the top in his naval training class, Henry Loomis became a teacher at the Navy's radar training school in Hawaii. By the end of World War Two, Henry Loomis had received
many honors for his service, including a Bronze Star and an Air Medal. He left the Navy in 1946
to begin graduate studies.
Henry Loomis later moved to Washington, D.C. to begin another stage ofhis career in public service. He held positions in the Department of Defense and other agencies: In 1958, he became director of the Voice of America.
During his travels around the world, Mr. Loomis saw that English was beEoming an
important international language. He believed that it was important to make English easier to
understand by listeners of VOA broadcasts whose native language was not .English. So Mr.
Loomis asked VOA program manager Barry. Zorthian to develop a way to broadcast to listeners
with a limited knowledge of English:
The result of this effort was Special English: The first Voice of America broadcast in Special English took place on October 19th, 1959. Critics at the time said the Special English method of broadcasting at a slower rate with a limited vocabulary would never work. American embassies demanded that the program be cancelled. But Mr. Loomis supported the program.
Soon, VOA began to receive hundreds-of letters from listeners praising the program. Special English programs became some of the most popular on VOA. We are pleased to say that our programs still are.
56. We can know from the passage that Henry Loomis______．
A. was born in a poor family
B. did we1T in his naval training class
C. stayed in the Navy for nearly 8 years
D. joined the army immediately after graduating from university
57. What is the second paragraph mainly about?
A. Henry Loomis's childhood. B. Henry Loomis's career.
C. Henry Loomi}'s background. D. Henry Loomis's army life.
58. What led to Henry Loomis's inspiration of Special English programs?
A. His experience in the Navy.
B. His experience in the Department of Defense.
C. His early dream of promoting the influence of VOA.
D. His finding VOA programs are too difficult for non-native listeners.
59. Those who were against his ideas of Special English programs said
A. Special English programs were too ideal, not practical
B. it would cost too much to make Special English programs
C. it was unnecessary to broadcast Special English programs
D. Special English programs wouldn't help listeners in improving their,English
"Get on Your Bike" provides the ultimate experience for all customers wanting to explore the Gold Coast in the best way possible--on bicycle. Our bikes are modern and the funkiest beach cruisers hitting the streets:
With over 600km of dedicated bikeways on the Gold`Coast there is no better way to explore
the Gold Coast.
Thinking of hiring a bike? Think "Get on Your Bike" for all your bike hire needs.
We hire bikes via 2 methods:
1 ．Via our Hire Venues
We have over 40 venues from Coolongatta to Labrador. If you would like to hire a bike for a few hours or a day--contact us to find out where your nearest hire venue is or determine if we can deliver the bikes directly.
2. Via Direct Hire
We directly deliver hikes to meet customer bike hire requirements where you are seeking to
hire multiple bikes or for multiple days. Contact us today for a quote on your bike hire requirements. Delivery is free for all mufti-day or mufti-bike requirements for delivery from
Burleigh Heads to Labrador.
Our hire products include:”
＊Baby seats, tag-along and carry all carts
Our standard daily rates are:
＊Adults Cruiser Bike (no gears)--＄25
＊Child's Bike（16" or 20"）一＄20
＊Adult Bike with Tag along or Carry along cart--＄40
＊Adult Bike with a baby seat--$ 35
60. Why do customers hire a bike from Get onYour Bike?
A. To go anywhere freely. B. To go for hiking.
C. To go on a holiday to the beach: D. To help protect the environment.
61．You needn't pay for delivery if you live in______．
A. Burleigh Heads B. Tweed·C. Coomtra D. Coolongatta
62. If a couple with a baby want to hire a bike, they need at least to pay
A. $75 B: $60 C. $55 D. $65．
63．The advertisement is intended for______.
A: bike sellers B. general customers C. travelers D. cycling players
Little Touch LeapPad
Little Touch LeapPad provides early learning in every book, on every page, with every touch. From your first reading experience to the independent toddler years, Little Touch LeapPad is
designed to build essential skills at an early age. Your little learner can bring stories to life with
the simple touch of a finger. And because babies grow so quickly, this new system is designed to
grow right along with them. Besides, the Little Touch LeapPad library of books keeps your child
engaged and asking for more. Each book lets you choose from three learning experiences that
Setting 1：Designed musical rhythms and sounds stimulate early brain development.
Setting 2: Short descriptive phrases introduce word-object association and build early
Setting 3: Fun-filled rhymes and early .learning interactions（相互作用）develop. pre-school readiness.
The product includes a Little Touch LeapPad starter book and activity cards with over 100
early learning activities that introduce-ABCs, letter sounds, numbers; colors; shapes,and more.
Little Touch LeapPad books and additional programs are sold separately. 4 "AA" batteries are
required; not included.‘
Dimensions: 16.10" (high) x 12.20" (wide) x 4.20"(long), 3.90 pounds
Sarah: I bought Little Touch LeapPad for my grandson who lives 3 states away. Though I
haven't seen him learn with the toy, I can imagine how he uses it for the advertisement gives
very detailed information, and my daughter thinks very highly of it. I was happy to find out that
she received the toy in 3 days…I thought it would take a week or so:
Mike: This product appeals～to the parents than to the babies and the quality is
unacceptable. When my baby finally got'old}enough to play with it, itonly worked a few weeks
before it broke down. Like the countless parents who have been influenced by the advertisement,
I made the mistake twice to buy Leapfrog products, I hope that someone will learn fiom my
mistakes and not buy their products.
64. With the help of Little Touch LeapPad, children can_______．
A. learn to be independent earlier
B. have their first reading experience
C. build essential skills at an early age·
D. tell stories to others with a simple touch
65．According to the customer reviews, we can conclude_______
A. the quality of the product is worth its price
B. the advertisement of the product has been very successful
C ．the product cannot be sent to the customers in time
D. the product is difficult to use for babies
66. We can learn from the advertisement that_______
A. musical rhythms and sounds stimulate babies to grow quickly
B ．the price of Little Touch LeapPad includes 4 batteries
C. Little Touch LeapPad books are only sold with the products
D. the product has different designs that are suitable for babies of different ages
67. Who will be more interested in the advertisement about Little Touch LeapPad?
A. Educators. B. Advertisers. C. Children: D.Parents,
It takes ess than six seconds to :leave a .first impression. It is said that we ought not to judge a book by its cover, but come on, isn't it the color, the design, the layout, and the title that draws us to pick up a book we've,never heard of before? Notice what your assumptions are about a person when you are first introduced to her or him.
Something that most of us don't take notice is how we stand or walk. Let's say you are going for a job interview. Within seconds you have already said a lot about yourself by the way you walk. The majority of us walk around every day without paying any attention to what we are
saying even though we arefrom the clothes you wear not saying a word. There is a lot that can be said about body language to the gestures you make:
I took nbtice ' of this topic recently as I recalled something about changing my posture to
improve my level of confidence: I was about to venture，on a new project, which would: take me
out of my comfort zone. My inside gremlins（爱捣乱的小精灵）were having a field day with me
uttering all kinds of reasons why I couldn't do a good job with this new opportunity: I.put.my
shoulders back, held my head high, and took a walk. Soon thereafter, I felt so much better. I
approached the project with new possibility. Wow, what a difference！Try it!
The ability to capture your audience when you walk into a room is sure to start you off on
the right foot when going on an interview. Non-verbal （非语言的）signals have nve nines the
impact of verbal signals. So you can count on losing your audience when you walk in with head
down, dragging your feet regardless how much you try to change it.
68. According to the author, when we go for a job interview; we
A. shouldn't pay much attention to the way use walk
B. shouldn't walk with our head high up
C. should pay enough attention to our body language and gestures
D. should pay attention to the interviewers
69. The author approached his project with new possibility after______.
A. his gremlins stopped talking
B. he got rid of all his negative thoughts
C. he walked out of his comfort zone
D. he changed his posture to improve his confidence
70. The author probably believes that________
A. non-verbal signals are more important than verbal signals
B. non-verbal signals are not so easy to catch
C. we mainly rely on verbal signals during an interview
D. We shouldn't judge a person by his non-verbal signals
71．What is mainly talked about in the text?
A. How to prepare for a job interview.
B. The way we walk says a lot about us.
C. How to read a person from the way he walks.
D. How to improve our health by walking.‘
Oil prices dropped more than 7% after Western nations released the ,biggest amount of oil
from their emergency strategic stocks since 1991，in a warning shot aimed at OPEC,．the oil
The International Energy Agency (IEA) agreed to release 60 million barrels of oil in the
coming month to offset the daily production loss of 1.5 million barrels of high quality oil from
The US led the release, providing 50% of the oil; with Japan, Germany, France, Spain and
Italy providing most of the rest. The IEA said that it was in consultations（磋商）with China; the
world's second-largest oil consumer but declined to say whether Beijing would join the effort.
Brent oil prices dropped 7.4% to＄105:72 after the news was released; before settling at
$106.12 in late afternoon trade in London on June 23;
The move is only the third time in the history of the IEA, established in 1974 as a
counterbalance to OPEC after the Arab oil crisis: Western governments are concerned about the
impact of high oil prices on the economic recovery.
"Greater tightness in the oil market threatens the fragile global economic recovery," the IEA
Steven Chu, US a energy secretary, said "we are taking this action in response to the. ongoing
loss of oil due to supply decrease in Libya and other countries and their impact on the global economic recovery."
"As we move forward, we will continue to monitor the situation and stand ready to take
additional steps if necessary." The US special oil, reserve is currently at a record high level of
Earlier this month, OPEC members failed to agree an official increase in production quotas
despite a concerted effort by Saudi Arabia, the world's biggest producer and traditionally seen as
the OPEC leader, to boost output. Iran opposed the .increase. Iran's OPEC governor argued that
there was no evidence of a supply shortage.
The IEA said in May that it would use all tools at its disposal to increase sunnlv unless the
cartel raised production.
72．The underlined word "offset'.' in the 2nd paragraph probably means "_____”·
A. come up B. knock off C. make up for D. set off
73．How many bairels of oil did the USA agree to provide from its emergency strategic stocks in the coming month?
A. 60, 000,000 B. 45, 000,000 C. 30, 000, 000 D. 15, 000,000
74. Which of the following countries is against raising oil production?
A. China. B. Iran. C. Libya. D. Saudi Arabia.
75．What is the main purpose of the IEA's plan of releasing 60 million barrels of oil in the
A. To refresh the stock's. B. To put pressure on Libya government.
C. To support OPEC. D. To ensure global economic recovery.
It is so important to have traditions. They are part of the glue浓水）that holds families
together. Traditions are beneficial in several ways. First, they give children and even teens a
sense of security. They know that in an uncertain world, some things stay the same. Traditions
also foster closeness in the immediate and extended family. Lasting memories are formed, and
hopefully our children will continue the customs in their own homes and make more of their
Here are some suggestions:
We started this when my first son was a baby. My mother, sister and brother-in-law, my
husband, sons, and I get together for a carry-in dinner every Sunday. We take turns hosting the
dinner at our houses. Whoever makes the main dish has the dinner at their house. After my dad
died, this was especially meaningful to my mother. It gives us all something to look forword for.
This is one thing that we tried to. do when the boys were younger. It was a little harder to
keep up with, because of extra-curricular activities and homework: It is nice to set aside one evening of the week, maybe Wednesday, and have ever}!one sit at the kitchen table and play
Being a teacher, I have read to my children since they were just a few months old: My husband and I memorized Dr. Seuss's "ABC" book! Then as the boys got older, we. got into action books and mysteries. I enjoyed them as much as the kids did. It was a nice; calm way to end the day and get settled for bed:
HOLIDAYS AND BIRTHDAYS
We always use these as an excuse to get together with family and .friends. Have your children
help with the planning to make.them fuel more apart of it. We take turns at.each other's houses.
For instance, Christmas dinner is at my mother’s. Fourth of July is at my sister’s pool.
假定你是李华，你所在的学校要以A good teacher为主题举行，场英文演讲比赛。请根据以下要点写一篇演讲稿，介绍你所喜欢的一位老师。
Hello, everyone. It is a great pleasure for me to be here today.＿＿＿＿＿＿＿____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1-5 ABACB 6-10 BBCAC 11-15 BAACC 16-20 CABCA
21-25 BBACB 26-30 BDBBC 31-35 CCDCD
36-40 ABCCB 41-45 ABADC 46-50 CDDBA 51-55 CDBCB
56-60 BCDAC 615 ABCCB 66-70 DDCDA 71-75 BCCBD
76. Creating/ Developping/ Forming 77．Benefits/ Advantages 78．secure 79. memories 80. turn
81．tradition 82. Manage/ Try 83．ready/ prepared 84. get-togethers 85．involved
第二节书面表达（One possible version）：
Hello, everyone. It is a great pleasure for me to be here today. My English teacher Mrs. Zhang is a good
teacher in my mind. She loves us and treats us as her own children. Patient and responsible, she is always ready
to help anyone poor in English and encourage them to catch up with the others. And she is happy whenever we
make progress. She loves English and really enjoys teaching. Learning a foreign language may be boring but it
becomes interesting in Mrs. Zhang's class, because she has a way to make her class lively and sometimes full of
humor. She aims to improve our proficiency in listening, speaking, writing and reading. The results are
That's all. Thank you for your attention.
22. B因对对方所提供的话题表示惊讶，故问How come?意为“怎么会呢？”
23．A smell sth. burning强调事情正在发生。
24. C symbol象征，标志；mark分数，痕迹；signal信号，暗示；chance机会，可能。句意为：警察训斥司机不给信号就拐弯。
26. B put out伸出，生产；figure out弄明白；carry out贯彻，执行；send out发出，长出。句意为：我琢磨不透他为什么要辞掉工作。
27. D because引导表语从句表示原因。
28. B本题考查倒装句。介词短语on the top of the mountain提前，本句为全部倒装，而非部分倒装，C和D可排除。主语为a few stone lions，为复数，故选B。
30. C apologize to sb for sth是固定搭配，意为“因某事向某人道歉”。
31 ．C once表示“一旦”，符合题意。句意：坏的习惯一旦养成，就很难改掉。
32. C when引导定语从句，先行词point表示时间，意为“时刻”。
35 ．D上句表示担心不能按时赶到车站，下句说还有40分钟，所以选择Take it easy,表示安慰对方不要着急。Take it easy别着急，稳着点干，放松。
36. A根据上句中的"has had my mobile phone number memorized"可知，孙子是记住了作者的手机号码，显然是给作者打电话，故选Ao
37. B根据上文的every night和下文的just to say "Good Night Grandma"可知，孙子是在“上床休息，就寝”前给作者打电话，故选B。
38. C本句中的also表示与上段的递进，根据上段的every night和下句的many times可知，孙子除了每晚睡觉前必给我打电话之外，其它时间也“经常，频繁”地给我打电话，故选C。
40. B本句讲述的是多种情况，使用的是并列谓语来表示。根据接下来使用的or crying about...可知，这些并列情况使用的是or来连接，为选择关系，故选Bo
41. A catch on挂住，明白，理解，受欢迎；get on上车，穿上，进步，使前进，成功；相处；keep up继续，坚持，保持，维持；pick up接（某人），接收，获得，搭载，收拾，恢复，爬起，捡起，学会，认识。句意：有时孙子是在一边和朋友为某件我从不“知道”的事情发笑时给我打电话。故选A
43. A通过上文中的to share a happy or sad moment...laughing with a friend以及crying about something等可知，孙子与作者分享的是他的“情感”—决乐与忧愁等，故选Ao
44. D根据接下来的he's on the phone with me可知，说的是“通话时间”，故选Da
45．C take advantage of利用，乘……之便；take care of当心，注意，照顾，提防，谨慎，处理；take control of控制，掌管；take notice of注意，留心。句意：唯一一次我可以控制对话的情形是他准备和我说“晚安”时，我没有像往常一样和他说。故选Co
46. C be curious to do sth.好奇地做某事；be forced to do sth.被迫做某事；be ready to do sth.正准备做某事； be reluctant to do sth.不情愿做某事。根据上下文可知，句意为：孙子是“正准备”给作者说“晚安”。故选C。
47. D greetings问候语，打招呼；words词语；presents礼物；sentences句子。根据下文第50空后的to say those sentences可知，指的是“句子，，，故选Do
48．D be accustomed to习」质于，适应；be interested in对……感兴趣；be keen on热衷于；be tired of厌烦， 厌倦。作者和孙子每晚通电话都是使用准备好的这四个句子，作者怕孙子听“腻”了，所以那天晚上没有说，故选D。
54. C句意：即使只有一分钟时间都告诉孙子，自己几分钟后再给他回电话。与前面为“让步”关系，even if意为“即使是，哪怕只是”，故选Co
55. B brain大脑；heart心脏，心；mind思维；soul心灵，灵魂。孙子在作者的a。目”中永远是第一位的。故选B。
56.B细节理解题。根据第二段第二句"His father was Alfred Lee Loomis, a wealthy New York City businessman."可知A错。根据第二段可知，他是1940年参加海军，1946年退役的，他在海军服役6年，C错。根据第二段第三句"In 1940, Henry Loomis dropped out of Harvard University to join the United States Navy."可知D错。根据第二段第五句中的"After graduating at the top in his naval training class"可知B正确。
57. C主旨大意题。第二段提到了Henry Loomis的童年、家庭情况、求学经历、从戎经历等，A, B和D均只是一个方面，不能涵括全段内容，C则可以涵盖这些内容，故选Co
58. D细节理解题。根据第四段前两句"During his travels around the world, Mr. Loomis saw that English was becoming an important international language. He believed that it was important to make English easier to understand by listeners of VOA broadcasts whose native language was not English."可知D正确。
59. A细节理解题。根据第五段第二句`Critics at the time said the Special English method of broadcasting at a slower rate with a limited vocabul柳would never work一可知，批评人士反对的理由是这种方案行不通，故选A
60. C细节理解题。从第一段的"all customers wanting to explore the Gold Coast in the best way possible”可知是那些去海边度假的人们，所以选C项。
61．A细节判断题。根据文章的"Delivery is free for all multi-day or multi-bike requirements for delivery from Burleigh Heads to Labrador."可知选A项。
62. B数据计算题。从文章的"Adult Bike with a baby seat--$35"和"Adults Cruiser Bike (no gears)--$25"知道选B项。
63. C推理判断题。从文章的On the Gold Coast等可知是为了那些旅游的人，所以选C项。
64. C细节理解题。由产品描述中Little Touch LeapPad is designed to build essential skills at an early age.可知C项正确。从Your little learner can bring stories to life with the simple touch of a finger.可知孩子是从中听到故事而不是讲故事，所以D不正确；A、B项文中没有提到。
65．B推理判断题。从顾客反馈Like the countless parents who have been influenced by the advertisement, I made the mistake twice...可知产品广告影响了很多人，可见广告做得很成功，B正确。从...the quality is unacceptable可知一些顾客对产品的质量不是很满意，所以A不正确；从I～happy to find out she received the toy in 3 days... I thought it would take a week or so.可知产品送货比较及时，C不正确；D项曲解了文章的意思。
66. D细节理解题。从产品描述中And because babies grow very quickly, this new system is designed to grow right along with them.可知D正确。从Designed musical rhythms and sounds stimulate early brain development.可知A不正确；从Little Touch LeapPad books and additional programs are sold separately. 4"AA”batteries are required，not included.两句可知B、C不正确。
67. D推理判断题。本文介绍的产品有助于孩子智力的开发，多处用到your child等词汇，说明阅读对象为父母，而孩子会对具体的物品感兴趣，而不会去留意广告，所以D正确。
73．C数据演算题。根据第二段"release 60 million barrels of oil in the coming month"可知，接下来这个月IEA投放的储备油数量为六千万桶，根据第三段首句"The US led the release, providing 50% of the oil, with Japan, Germany, France, Spain and Italy providing most of the rest”可知，美国投放量最多，占50%，也即三千万桶，故选C。
74. B细节理解题。根据倒数第二段最后两句"Iran opposed the increase. Iran's OPEC governor argued that there was no evidence of a supply shortage."可知，答案为B。
75. D细节理解题。根据第七段IEA的官员的话"Greater tightness in the oil market threatens the fragile global economic recovery"可知，主要是为了平抑过高的油价对于世界经济脆弱复苏的冲击。
W: Did you go to visit your Chinese teacher last week?
M: Yes, I go and call on him on Teachers' Day every year. He helped me a lot and I'm very thankful.
W: So am I.
W: Are you going to the company picnic this weekend?
M: I was planning to work in my garden instead, but Mary has persuaded me to go.
M: How does yoar sister go to the university every day? Does she take a bus or underground or maybe the train?
W: Oh, she always walks, because she lives quite close.
W: Here we have only 9 apples for all of us. Who would like to have some bananas instead?
M: I will take the banana. I hate apples sometimes.
W: Thank you for your consideration, or I will have to take the banana.
M: It would be nice if these last few days of vacation were sunny and warm.
W: But that's not what they forecast, is it?
M: Sit down, please, Susan. Do you want to tell me something?
W: Yes, Manager. fm going to get married next month and…
M: Get married? I didn't know that. Congratulations！
W: Thank you. But fm afraid it means fve got to give up my job. fd like to leave at the end of the month．
M: Really? fm sorry to hear that. Do you want to stop working then?
W: Oh, no. It isn't that I don't like my job here. You know, Manager, my boyfriend is Japanese.
M: Japanese? fm sorry, I don't understand. What's that got to do with it?
W: Well, we're both going to live in Japan as soon as we get married. My boyfriend will work in a university and
I will teach there. Then we'll have more time together and take care of each other.
M: Though our company suffers letting you leave, still may you both be happy.
W: Housekeeping. Good morning. How can I help you?
M: Ah, hi there. This is room 321．Ah…I, I can't get the TV to work.
W: I see, sir. Have you followed the instructions on the card?
M: AH，ah…what card?
W: There should be a card on top of the TV set. It has instructions on how to use the remote control, select